Tuesday, June 18, 2013

From : De Javu

"De Javu is not always about the past but also Imagination, dream, and the current time". -Aulawi Ahmad

I will beside you
It was not a beaten path
But you must trough it
Like or not
Don’t worry! I will beside you
To blaze the way
However…
Please don’t ask me why…

Because I am only the sun, who always shone, at the right time
Let well enough alone. Like a present mirth when the morn come.

The true meaning of miracle

This life...
Sometimes like in the fairy tale. Something that a blue rose. Could become the reality.

But...
The life was the matter of time. That needed a patience. And hardiness...
Unfortunelly...
We often spend the time only for nothing. Always hoped to miracle. Without fag away.
Believed...
If we could gain the wish and the dream. Although must fell again and again. Because that is the true meaning of miracle.

Let well enough alone

Forgive me...
If I still could not love you, with all my heart.
Not because the other person. Or I don't want.
But possibly will be better. If this togetherness. Not only lie in love.
Let well enough alone. Till then arrive.

So that we know..
The meaning of real love.
In every second of time.
That will be passed by us.